I want you to know that I’ve had a very hard year. I lost my regular job, had to sell my lovely car to pay my tax, had a recurrence of my depression and went back on medication. But I’ve been very good at getting on with things – I found other work, got another car (which then got vandalised, adding it to column a), feel much better personally and have ultimately been VERY GOOD.
For Christmas I would be happy with any gift, big or small, but in case you need ideas I thought I’d give you a little list:
- Panti’s book, A Woman in the Making
- Jim Gaffigan’s book, Food: A Love Story
- Sephora’s purifying brush shampoo
- A painting / print to hang in my living room behind our couch by Lola Donoghue (one of the big ones and I would be perfectly happy with a print rather than painting)
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Filmstar Bronze & Glow and La Dolce Vita eye shadow palette (also available in Brown Thomas)
- NARS Audacious lipstick in Ingrid
- This lovely little grey satchel from Scout in Temple Bar
- Zara Home’s animal print duvet set (king-sized bed and duvet) and mirrored serving tray
- A Terry’s chocolate orange
PS I know it’s very early for a Santa letter, but my personal Santas are currently on vacation in America – so I thought it best to afford them the opportunity to avail of duty free.
PPS In case you wondered about my parents’ response . . .
Undeliverable to recipient due to age of sender causing failure of credence check.