After a frugal couple of months there, I finally found that my ship had come in and decided to indulge in some new makeup from Net-a-Porter.
I’d had my eye on a few new makeup bits for a while – bolstered by the amount of Snapchat I watch which, I won’t lie, influences me horribly and has resulted in more than a few hasty purchases! I have Rosie Connolly, Suzanne Jackson and Tara O’Farrell to thank for my new lip liner, for example! And I’m sure there are hundreds more people I could add to that list of #influencers who have made me a whole lot poorer.
You can watch the video – where I chat through every single item I bought (and why) below or, even further below, you can just check out the list of what I bought.
New makeup bits I bought
- Neom Feel Refreshed Sicilian Lemon & Fresh Basil candle
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury pencil sharpener
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Bette Eyes
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra Clarifying Face Oil
- Victoria Beckham x Estée Lauder Highlighter* in Modern Mercury
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red
- Davines Love Curl Enhancing Shampoo
- Davines Love Curl Enhancing Conditioner
This post contains affiliate links. What does that mean? If you click through and buy something as a result, I’ll get a small percentage of the sale (even if it’s not the exact thing I linked to). The site will keep my “referral” on file for 30 days – so, even if you don’t buy something immediately, I may still get a cut. It won’t cost you anything extra, but it will help me continue to create content on rosemarymaccabe.com and beyond. I will always disclose if a post is sponsored or contains affiliate links; for more, check out my disclaimer.
Main pic credit: School of Style